Monday, November 22, 2004



Afternoon: LUNCH WITH BIKI AND USHA

Reuben sang some vintage Dylan I hear. I missed it while chatting with Farmer Jugindro. The other folk I saw turned out to be from Effective Television, sent by Sunzu. But I did hear Reuben perform a Tangkhul song on his ----. He said he was the last and only person to play this old instrument. He had to make it himself.

Where did the TV crew come from?

We tried some sekmai. I presented it as somewhat like sake but the consensus was it was more like vodka. What do I know.


BIKI AND USHA”S LUNCH MENU

Tangkhul Naga Chicken Stew
Haogi Yen Chamthong

Kabui Naga Pork Blood Sausage
Hao Ok Marin

Fried Rou Fish
Rou Ataoba

Pureed Rou Fish Curry
Rou Atoiba

Steamed Whole Potsangbam Mustard Greens
Potsangbam Yela Ang’nganba

River Shrimp Fritters with Winged Prickly Keaf and False Coriander
Khajing Mukthrubi Bora

Banana Tree with Fermented Fish
Laphu Iromba

Cooked Heibung fruit
Heibung Thongba

KD Rice

Taothabi Lake Red Rice
Taothabi Chak

Fragrant Sticky White Rice
Chahou Angouba

No comments:

Post a Comment