Friday, November 05, 2004

MICHELLE TO ZETTE: dear zette: how are u? do forgive me 4 taking my time in writing-i have just about gotten net savvy.

i,m michelle somy,s neice d eagerly looking forward to your baking delights.since the informal class is going ti take place at my house i,d like 2 give u some details-i thought a late afternoon session would be nice so that we could end with tea, it will be a class of about 10 or so, i have 2 ovens -1 is 18 in and the other is 21 in so u can decide the dishes accordingly,

also it would be nice if at least 1 of  the dishes be something that can be made with ingredients available here.

i'd like to know what dishes you have decided.from my side it would be great if u get me a mixture of candies etc to decorate my cakes the money 4 which i could reimburse here. 

hoping to hear from u

No comments:

Post a Comment