Saturday, November 06, 2004

ZETTE TO MICHELLE: Dear Michelle, I am looking at some recipes to make there.  Today I bought some silver paper cups for little cakes and some candy decorations.  I am also bringing you an oven thermometer.  

I am thinking about what we can make using the ingredients there.  Do you have a mixie (like a food processor).  Somi's favorite cake is made with eggs, sugar, whole oranges cooked and then ground up, and ground almonds, but it is hard to do by hand.  I will bring some cooking chocolate, even though I know that is not a taste that people there might like or be used to.  We will have fun, and experiment with ingredients to make something nice.  I also bought some small disposable cake loaf pans so that everyone in our "class " can have a cake to take home to their family.  

Please let me know if there is anything else you would like.  I will be shopping again on Thursday 11 Nov., before I leave.  
I am looking forward to meeting you!  Zette

No comments:

Post a Comment